So with the craziness that has been going on in my life, both good and bad, it’s always nice to reflect on what truly makes you happy. What brings warm and fuzzies into your life. What puts a smile on your face and really brightens your day. What makes your heart beat a little faster. So step into my world of happiness, because that is all there is room for here today.
1. Holidays. I love them all. Halloween, sign me up for a pumpkin patch and a scary hay ride. Thanksgiving, who doesn’t love all the food and people you get to see. Christmas, Elf is on repeat. St. Patty’s Day, hand me a green drink.
2. Wine or beer tastings in 70 degree weather.
3. Drama-less people. Don’t find many of those these days.
4. Puppies. Is that even a surprise?
5. The changing of leaves from Summer to Fall. In fact being able to experience all seasons is magical.
6. Changing my hair.
7. Sleeping in and staying in bed late on a Sunday morning. Matter of fact, a rainy lazy Sunday is even better.
8. The Beatles and all things that relate to them. In fact I love that time period. Seeing the Love cirque du soleil in Las Vegas was amazing.
9. My adorable baby cousin. And his hot chocolate mustache.
10. Taking a beach trip and being able to read, read and read.
11. Having all my laundry done for the week… and put away nicely in my closet.
12. Animal print with a pop of color piece of clothing.
13. Ray Ban Sunglasses.
14. Really great bargains. Finding something that is 50% off on clearance with another 15% and then having a 10% off coupon.
15. Traveling and taking vacations.
16. Random just because flowers. These mean 1000 times more to any lady than on Valentine’s Day. Dur!
17. Frozen. Actually its most musical movies but this one is on my mind as of lately.
18. Russell’s jokes.
19. The Best of Jimmy Fallon. Specifically the Debbie Downer skit with Lindsey Lohan. That really gets me every time.
20. Laughing until it hurts
or I pee.
21. Harry Potter movie marathons on ABC family.
22. Taking off work clothes and slipping sweats on.
23. Ice cream cones in the summer. More importantly, gelato.
24. Reality TV. Real housewives. The Biggest Loser. Party Down South. Big Brother. BRAVO. All of it.
25. Freshly painted nails that don’t get messed up after 10 minutes. Or get those stupid bubbles in them.
26. Disney World. Universal Studios.
26. Finding a good sushi place.
27. Candles. Lots and lots of candles.
28. Looking at old photos and reminiscing about fun times.
29. Great American Restaurants. I have never had a bad meal at any of them.
30. Trader Joe’s.
31. Target. That place gets me every. single. time!
32. The fact that its Friday! :D